VentSmart Rectangular Small Low 800ml
Storage of fruits and vegetables have been researched extensively by top food scientists from the University of Florida and Tupperware to develop a line of intelligent containers.
The Tupperware ACE (Atmosphere Controlled Environment) system creates the optimal environment to keep fruits and vegetables fresh longer.
VentSmart Containers have a special three-way venting system that helps regulate the atmosphere inside the container by balancing the flow of oxygen coming in and carbon dioxide going out.
Slider can be used in 3 different positions:
- Half Open: When the slider tab is aligned with the half circle on the pictogram, the small opening in the seal is open for light venting.
- Closed: When the slider tab is aligned with the fully etched circle in the middle of the pictogram, both openings in the seal are closed.
- Fully Open: When the slider tab is aligned with the hollow, glossy circle on the pictogram, the big opening in the seal is open for full venting.
- The handy produce chart to identify the venting slider position is printed within the layers of the refrigerator storage container so it won’t fade or wash off over time.
- The lid is easy to open thanks to the tab in the corner.
- The built-in grid at the bottom of the base keeps contents away from moisture and ensures air circulation around food.
- When they are not in use, they can nested for compact storage, even between different sizes.
The VentSmart Small Low, with a capacity of 800 ml, can keep fruits and vegetables such as:
been sprouts, blueberries, cherries, chili peppers, figs, fresh herbs, ginger, mushrooms, radishes, raspberries, strawberries, white or red grapes